Web Security Testing with Backtrack & Kali course is offered for security professionals and network administrators who would like to get acquainted with the world of information security. To prevent malicious activities by outsiders, it becomes essential to test web applications to ascertain their security.
Kali Linux offers a hands-on guide which outlines step-by-step methods of uncovering vulnerabilities and exploiting web applications. Students will get a real world insight into performing penetration testing exercises using Kali.
Course Objectives :
On the completion of this Web Security Testing Training, trainees would be able to:- Execute web penetration testing exercises
- Utilize server-side attacks to render vulnerabilities in web server applications
- Employ network investigation or exploration to gather information and select targets.
- Apply or incorporate open source tools to write reports
- Conduct penetration tests and look out for common loopholes
- Comprehend most recent hacking tools and techniques
This course is beneficial for:- Security Professionals
- Network Administrators