The Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) training from Redkite Solutions is aimed at providing knowledge and skills to professionals for maintaining and authorizing information system. This certification is significant to those responsible for establishing security requirements and documentation along with formalizing risk assessment processes of an information security system. A CAP certified individual ensures the right level of security for information assets which are exposed to potential risk and damage.
Course Objectives :
- Understanding and conducting the security authorization of information systems
- Categorizing different information systems
- Applying different security controls
- Establishing the baseline for security control
- Assessing security controls
- Authorizing information systems
- Monitoring security controls
The CAP credential is meant for commercial markets, local and civilian government. Also, it is recognized by the U.S. Federal government including the DoD (Department of Defense) under Information Assurance and Management. This course is ideal for authorization officials, information security professionals, information owners and senior system managers.